www.flickr.com

Aug 28, 2010

I looked and then right out of nowhere, there it was ...

I got time to do an outfit today. It's simple and really nothing special but I had fun with it. Can anybody make jeggings look good?? The jumper is my sisters and a bit baggy on me. Tighter would have been good. Oh and the scarf is hers too! I got my dog in a few photos. He's no pug (I dream of having my own little pug) but he's still cute (when you know him :p). Hope you like.



And this is Harvey. He's so big you can ride on his back but he's really lazy so he'll never take you anywhere.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute! I really like the way the glasses look with the rest of the outfit. You look like you could be a model in the campaigns for Urban Outfitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Thumbs up with the Jeggings! :) I've been on the lookout for a good pair lately. And I don't think the jumper is too loose, it balances out the outfit. Catch my drift? haha x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Alyse. I LOVE my big glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah tight jeggings, tight jumper. Too much :p Good luck with finding some jegs. Post when you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're pretty, love the head shoot ♥
    And the dog is so lovely!

    And thank you very much for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete